EFC Uganda partners with micro and small size entrepreneurs (MSEs) who need fast and efficient credit services.
The EFC Business Loan is specifically designed for entrepreneurs to provide working capital or to finance inventory and/or equipment purchases, investments, agricultural supplies or any other business related purpose. This product is intended for revenue producing activities (business) only.
- Minimum Loan amount starting from 2,500,000
- Convenient repayment period from 6 – 60 months depending on the authorized loan amount
Benefits of financing with EFC Uganda
- Competitive rates calculated on a reducing balance
- Lower interest rate for repeat loans
- Quick and easy access to credit
- The borrower must be an individual entrepreneur or merchant,or other legal entity engaged in income generating activities
- Be of the age of majority
- Have at least 6 months experience in the same business
- Demonstrate capability of operating a business profitably
- Have collateral (e.g. business equipment, vehicle, house or land).