EFC Uganda Limited (MDI) is a deposit taking Microfinance Institution regulated by the Bank of Uganda which provides financial services to Micro and small size Enterprises (MSEs)
1. EFC Uganda Limited (MDI) in our continued efforts to streamline procurement processes, we intend to prequalify service providers for various works, services and supplies in accordance to procurement standards.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the EFC Uganda Procurement Policy and principles (Schedule A). Bidding will be open to all eligible bidders.
3. Interested eligible bidders MUST provide all the required information as per (Schedules B, C and D) and send it along with their bids.
4. EFC Uganda Limited (MDI), therefore, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the prequalification to provide various works, services and supplies as coded. (Schedule E)
5. A copy of the schedules A, B, C, D & E can be downloaded from the links below
6. All interested Bidders are required to pay a minimum fee of 50,000/= to EFC Kololo Branch, when submitting the bids.
7. All submitted documents, must be officially signed and stamped.
8. In case of any questions and clarifications, please send us an email on; email@example.com
9. Sealed bids and documents must be delivered to the address below before 12:00 pm on 23rd August 2019
LATE BIDS SHALL BE REJECTED.
EFC Uganda Limited (MDI)
5th &6th Floor Rashida Towers
Plot 6B, Mabua Road, Kololo
Tel +256 393 202 556/57
*Only shortlisted bidders will be contacted
Download the Schedules below;
Please ensure you meet the minimum requirements before applying for any position.
For any assistance contact the procurement team on +256 393 202 556